As much as I love the sport of college football, one of the best things about fall Saturdays is watching ESPN GameDay before the games begin. Lee Corso, Kirk Herbstreit, and Chris Fowler genuinely seem to be having fun on the job. It will be a sad day to be a college football fan when Lee Corso retires.
The folks in Knoxville need to write a thank you note to UL Monroe. The GameDay bus was probably gassing up for Fayetteville, Arkansas until the Warhawks pulled off a shocker. The video below has nothing to do with this subject matter, but it is one of the most entertaining Lee Corso picks I have seen.
Should the Volunteers be victorious against the Florida Gators this weekend, then everyone in Bulldog Nation needs to be ready in two weeks when the Vols come to town. Tennessee presents a number of challenges offensively, and probably poses the biggest regular season threat to the Dogs’ BCS chances.
- Former Atlanta Falcons and UGA Defensive Coordinator Brian VanGorder Heads To Auburn- Alabama Dominates LSU
- Maddawg’s Play of the Day – College Football Week 4 (September 24, 2011)
- Maddawg’s Play of The Day – College Football Week 7 (October 15, 2011)
- Wisconsin Badgers Jump Around – Top College Football Traditions
- Maddawg’s Play of The Day – College Football Week 8 (October 23, 2011)