I don’t remember this one from the old days (um, like 10 years ago…but perhaps I am mistaken). Anyway, when comparing this to, oh, let’s say the awesomeness of Wisconsin’s crazy “Jump Around” celebration between the third and fourth quarters, I find it all a little cultish and creepy.
Look…I love the traditions as much as the next guy…but gotta say, everyone is looking a little glassy eyed (and not from too much drinking…although there has clearly been too much drinking by the fourth quarter) and hypnotized and zombied. The first time I was witness to the fourth quarter transition, I was like “what the hell is going on here?”. To this day I refuse to do the whole hand waving to start the fourth quarter, but last week I looked over, and my wife…oh the horror…she was waving right along all trance-like.
- What will be the measure of UGA’s 2011 football season?
- In Defense of Mike Bobo…UGA’s Text Book Two Minute Drive: Georgia-Mississippi State 2011
- What is Wrong with UGA kicker Blair Walsh? (Nothing)
- Dawgs Stick Together: A New Era Begins with Russ…the New UGA.
- Former Atlanta Falcons and UGA Defensive Coordinator Brian VanGorder Heads To Auburn- Alabama Dominates LSU